12 Lead ECG Workshop including Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS).
This course is suitable for any healthcare professional who is responsible for the care of patients presenting with chest pain. It will be of particular interest to Nurses working in acute Medical, Accident & Emergency and Cardiac depts. and also to Paramedics.
- Overview of cardiac anatomy & physiology
- The coronary circulation
- Limb leads and chest leads
- Overview of the normal ECG complex
- Acute Coronary Syndrome - classification and pathophysiology
ECG appearances in:
- ST elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Non-ST elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Myocardial Ischaemia
- Interactive exercises
- Final assessment
- CPD certificate
- Includes free link to online cardiovascular risk factor programme on completion
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme