ECG Level 1.
6 - 8 Hours
This course will be of great value to any health professional that has an interest in recording and interpretation of 12-Lead ECG’s and ECG rhythms.
Level 1 ECG is aimed at individuals who are new to ECG recording and analysis or would simply like to refresh their basic understanding.
Level 1 includes over 25 modules covering how to perform an ECG, technical issues and recognition of a normal ECG.
- Cardiac Anatomy
- Electrical Conducting System of the Heart
- ECG Monitoring and Recording Techniques
- How to Record an ECG
- Common Causes of ECG Interference and How to Minimise These
- Basic ECG waveforms and Time Intervals
- The Normal ECG and its Variants
- Identify Sinus Rhythm and Variations
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme