Immunisation programmes are among the most successful public health measures.
This programme will be of interest to any healthcare professional who immunises or advises on immunisation.
- Introduction and Learning Objectives
- Professional and Legal Consideration
- Storage and Handling of Vaccines
- The Immune System
- Patient Preparation for Immunisation
- Vaccination Site Selection and Anatomy
- Injection Technique
- Complications Associated with Immunisation
- Final Assessment
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme