Handling of Violence and Aggression
This course is suitable for any health or social care professional who works with adults or children.
The goal and outcome of this module is to address ways of handling violence and aggression, paying particular attention to those issues relevant to Health and Social Care Professionals.
We will cover the strategies that you may choose to adopt in order to avoid and if necessary handle, violence and aggression within the workplace. As a result, both yourself and others will be better placed to feel safer at work.
This module includes:
- What is physical and non-physical violence and aggression?
- Bullying and harassment and the implications.
- Harassment and assault by clients, patients or relatives
- Recognising early warning signals of violence to staff and risk awareness.
- Self defence, summary of control, compromise, fighting back or fighting free.
- Training Q&A.
This course is part of a package that is available to buy as a discounted multi-buy.
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme