Developing Resilience at Work
Practical techniques to enhance personal resilience in an ever changing world
In house or Public Workshop
As change in the workplace has become the norm, we are constantly facing new and bigger challenges. When things don't go as planned, our ability to bounce back is put to the test. To thrive in this climate, it's essential to learn from our setbacks and move forward, rather than wallowing in or dwelling on them.
How we handle stress and 'failure' at work has a strong correlation with the likelihood of future success. For this reason, it's important to develop a set of resilience skills. Resilient people demonstrate great flexibility, high energy, mental agility and consistently perform at their highest level. They have strong relationships and support networks that help them to amplify their productivity and results. Read More
This is a new course and as a one day course could is very interesting for health and social care professionals
- Anyone responsible for teams who are looking to develop their resilience at work.
- Managers working in high-risk environments looking to help their team members deal with setbacks constructively and move on from them.
- Teams wanting to develop a high performing, supportive culture and environment.
- Individuals who feel they could benefit from being better equipped to bounce back from failure, setbacks or adversity.
Comprehensive 1 day public or in-house course
- Defining resilience - understanding the implications of a sense of purpose, adaptability, self-confidence and having a support network for personal resilience.
- How resilient are you? Questionnaire exploring change readiness and personal resilience.
- Overcoming and growing from setbacks - understanding aspects of adversity which contribute to future success.
- Assertiveness techniques - practical tips to re-frame common preconceptions and empower individuals at work.
- Explaining setbacks to ourselves - identifying key factors which enable us to learn from failure.
- Developing resilience - exploring the role of diet, emotional intelligence, goal-setting and self-confidence in building resilience.
- Action Planning