Working Together to Safeguard Children
About this course
The Working Together to Safeguard Children course is intended to give you a thorough appreciation of the Government’s guidance, Working Together to Safeguard Children (2013). You will gain an understanding of the importance of working co-operatively and collaboratively with professionals from other agencies in safeguarding children.
The course will focus on how we as professionals can pool our specialist knowledge and resources to safeguard children, to work together within the limits of our own professional priorities and structures, and to develop an awareness of each other’s roles and responsibilities.
If you work in a multi-agency context and want to know more about your responsibilities in relation to multi-disciplinary working under the Working Together to Safeguard Children (2013) guidelines, this course is a must!
The course may cover:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Legislation, guidance and safeguarding procedures
- Effective information-sharing
- Factors that impact upon parenting
- Factors that impact upon personal and professional attitudes in safeguarding
- The child protection conference
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme