Safer Recruitment for Schools
About this course
This a premium training package aimed at schools within the education sector. The course is delivered in partnership with two experts in their own fields of safeguarding child protection and human resources. Aimed at the senior leadership teams, the training covers the following areas:
- Safeguarding key legislation and guidance;
- Serious case reviews that changed safeguarding in schools
- Working with children and young people
- Safer practice guidelines
- Information to and from applicants
- Taking References
- Screening applications, short listing
- interviewing, assessments
- Risk assessments.
- Recruitment templates
- An Ofsted self evaluation tool kit.
This course also acts as the foundation to the Children’s Workforce Development Council safer recruitment online training.
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme