Level 2 Food Hygiene & Safety Certificate - For Manufacturing
DescriptionLevel 2 Award in Food Hygiene & Safety for Manufacturing
Matches RSPH & CIEH Syllabus
Meets UK / EU Legal requirements
CPD & RoSPA Accredited Online Course
Fully Online Training & Exam, Instant Access
High Quality Level 2 Certificate posted the next working day
The content of the course matches the syllabus used by both the CIEH and the RSPH includes:
- Food Poisoning – Why food safety is important in the manufacturing sector and how to contain food poisoning
- Bacteriology – The factors that can contribute to the multiplication of bacteria
- Prevention of Contamination – Controlling measures that can be put into place to prevent contamination of food
- Personal Hygiene – How food handlers must maintain high levels of personal hygiene in a manufacturing plant
- Pest Control –The signs of pests infestation in the workplace and the consequences for the food business if this occurs
- Cleaning & Disinfection – The need to keep manufacturing plants clean
- The Law – The legal obligations of people working in the food manufacturing sector
- Manufacturing Premises and Equipment - The methods to keep premises and equipment in good order
Who Should take this course
This e-learning course has been designed for all food handlers in the manufacturing sector to satisfy their legal obligation to undertake training. The course is aimed at food handlers working in the food and drink manufacturing industry and is suited to anyone working in food storage, packing, processing or assembly.
Candidates will gain a basic knowledge of good hygiene and safety issues. The course meets food industry regulations, with reference to employees preparing, cooking and handling food in manufacturing based settings.
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised certificate will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines..
The online assessment is taken once the training material has been completed, all of which is included in the price of the course. The assessment consists of 30 multiple choice questions (selected from a much larger set of questions) with a 70% pass mark. The answers are marked automatically so you’ll instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don’t pass the assessment you can review the course material and take the assessment again as many times as necessary at no extra charge.
It should take the average candidate around 2 hours to complete the course in full. There are no time limits on when the course must be started or completed after you buy it so you can take the course at a time to you suit you. The course can be completed any time of day in a single session or can be spread out over multiple sessions to fit around your schedule. You can login and logout of your course with your unique login details as many times as you like.