Level 2 HACCP Training Course
Online HACCP training designed to give workers knowledge of the processes needed to maintain food safety in the workplace, enabling organisations to comply with the European Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the Hygiene of Foodstuffs.
- Developed by Health & Safety Professionals
- CPD and RoSPA Accredited Course
- High Quality Training Experience
- Fully Online Course, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should take this course
This HACCP training provides suitable information for all levels of employees who work in the food industry.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a formal and systematic, science-based food safety system that is used for managing risks in the food industry. By law, food businesses in the EU are required to implement a food safety management system based on the Codex HACCP principles.
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised certificate will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit. It can also be shown to an environmental health officer.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This course is also accredited by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, as providing quality and content-approved training.
The course is divided into six accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end.
- Introduction to HACCP – Introduction to HACCP and key terms, history of HACCP, HACCP and the law.
- Types and Sources of Contamination – microbial, physical, chemical and allergenic contamination and their sources, controlling food borne illness.
- Pre-requisite Programmes – introduction to pre-requisite programmes, examples, how to make them effective and assessment procedures.
- Developing HACCP-Based Systems – the 7 principles of HACCP, the commercial benefits of implementing HACCP, how to assemble a HACCP team, hazard analysis.
- Control Measures – introduction to control measures, determining critical control points, decision trees, establishing, setting and achieving critical limits.
- Monitoring, Reviewing and Maintenance – monitoring critical control points, corrective action procedures, benefits of HACCP auditing, HACCP review and maintenance.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 30 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
It takes approximately 3 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit for completion.
£30 + VAT