Online Conflict Management Training Course
This online conflict management training course is designed to help both employers and workers understand how to prevent, deal with and report confrontation in the workplace. The course explains the different types of workplace conflict, including the four main categories of assault, and how to recognise potential signs. There is information on the UK health and safety laws in regards to criminal behaviour, violence and self-defence. This conflict management course also highlights how to undertake and implement a conflict management risk assessment and gives tips to managers and team leaders on how to deal with confrontation amongst their colleagues.
- High Quality Training Experience
- CPD Accredited Course
- Fully Online Course, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate - posted the next working day
Who Should take this course
This conflict management training is aimed at everybody within the workplace. It is useful for both employers and employees as it highlights what to do in situations of interpersonal conflict as well as how to deal with confrontation between others. This course is useful for managers looking to implement a conflict management risk assessment or those who wish to understand more about personal safety at work.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
The course is divided into five accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Introduction - a definition of violence at work, types of conflict and assault, reasons for and impact of conflict, examples of conflict in different workplaces.
- The Law - health and safety laws, criminal vs. civil law, the Criminal Law Act 1967, the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
- Conflict Risk Assessment - employer responsibilities, risk assessments, identifying hazards, evaluating and reducing risks, monitoring, recording and reviewing practices.
- Confrontation and Personal Safety - avoiding and recognising confrontation, dealing with confrontation, workplace examples, self-defence, personal safety and reporting incidents.
- Tips For Managers – effects of conflict, managing conflict, talking to employees, recording incidents, offering support and unresolved conflict.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 12 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge
It takes approximately 2 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit for completion.
£25 + VAT