Leadership and Management Training
This online Leadership and Management training is designed to provide both employers and employees with the inspirational information they need in order to understand the attributes, behaviours and practices of a great leader.
Through the use of interactive exercises, real-life case examples and inspiring quotes from successful leaders, this course aims to help learners understand how great leaders – including Steve Jobs, Deborah Meaden, Walt Disney, Howard Schultz and Toni Minichiello - motivate, inspire and lead their teams to reach their goals. How did these people become such great leaders and how can you achieve the same success?
The primary aim of this leadership and management training is to improve upon the leadership qualities you already possess so that you can understand how they can be developed and applied effectively to your real-life role.
- High Quality Training Experience
- Designed by Leadership and Management experts
- CPD Accredited Course
- Fully Online Course, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should take this course
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve and develop their leadership and management skills. There are no pre-requisites and the content is ideal for employees at all levels of work.
The course is designed for those who wish to acquire an in-depth knowledge of leadership and who aim to become more confident and empowered in their team-leading skills.
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised certificate will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
The course is divided into eight accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Introduction - the role of a leader, attributes of a good leader, leadership development and levels of leadership.
- Inspiring and Motivating the Team - why leaders need to be motivational, effective communication, selling your idea, expectations, giving feedback, recognition and rewards.
- Team Leadership - benefits of team work, types of team, signs of effective and ineffective teams, team selection, leading a team, team development and training.
- Emotional Intelligence - definition and benefits of emotional intelligence, empathy, decision making, integrity, optimism, patience and self-control, emotional intelligence in the workplace and social responsibility.
- Listening and Body Language - developing listening skills and positive body language.
- Time Management - reasons for time management, improving time management, ranking tasks, meeting deadlines and self-assessment.
- Meetings - holding a meeting, choosing participants, writing an agenda, ground rules, presentation skills, encouraging discussion and evaluating the meeting.
- Coaching - attributes of a good coach, why coaching is important, giving feedback and criticism, dealing with mistakes, facilitating a learning environment and mentoring.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 25 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
It takes approximately 6 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit for completion.
£60 + VAT