Time Management Training Course
High Speed Training's Online Time Management Training Course is designed for any candidates wishing to make effective use of their time, in order to manage and improve efficiency and communication in their organisation.
- Developed by Experts in Time Management
- High Quality Training Experience
- CPD Accredited Course
- Fully Online Training & Test, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate - posted the next working day
Who Should take this course
This training course is well suited to anyone looking to successfully develop their time management skills as a means of improving workplace performance.
Time Management training is aimed at anyone wishing to develop key skills across a number of methods, which will enable the candidate to evaluate what is important to them and take the relevant decisive action. Ultimately allowing them to work more productively.
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised certificate will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
The content of the course includes:
- Introduction to Time Management - what is time management, poor time management, procrastination, evaluating how time is used.
- Managing Meetings for Effective Results - selecting participants, agenda setting, opening meetings, ground rules, evaluating the meeting, closing meetings.
- Setting Yourself Objectives - self-assessing over longer periods, SMART objectives, being SMARTER, what is IMPRESS?
- Taking Decisive Action - Urgent and important tasks, job order, state the problem, identifying alternatives, evaluating the alternatives, the SWOT process, make a decision, implementing your decision.
- Managing Interruptions and Requests - dealing with interruptions, the office surroundings, interruptions at home, successful delegating, keeping control, the importance of full acceptance.
Once you have completed all of the online training material for the Time Management course, you will be able to take the online assessment. The assessment consists of 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The answers are marked instantly so you will know whether you have passed as soon as you finish. If you don’t pass the assessment you can review the course material and take the assessment again as many times as necessary at no extra charge.
To complete the course in full should take approximately 1 hour. Once you buy the course there is no time limit on when you need to start it. There is also no time limit for completion. You can spread the Time Management course out over several sessions or complete it all at once, whichever fits best around your schedule.
£20 + VAT