Patient Customer Service Training
This online Patient Customer Service course is designed to help those who work in the health and social care sectors improve their patient care skills in order to give patients the best possible service every time they come into contact with you. The course looks at how you can improve your listening, body language and communication skills to ensure that patients in your care are always treated well. This includes essential information on NHS care standards, compassion and communication styles.
- Developed by Customer Service Experts
- High Quality Training Experience
- CPD Accredited Course
- Fully Online Training & Test, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate - posted the next working day
Who Should take this course
This Patient Customer Service Skills training course is suitable for anyone working in the health and social care sectors who wish to improve their patient care skills. The course is suitable for employees of all levels, including managers, supervisors, full-time and part-time staff. Examples of professions that may find this Patient Customer Service course useful include, but are not limited to:
- Doctors, nurses and assistants
- Dentists and assistants
- Social care workers
- Care home and day centre staff
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
The course is divided into four accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Introduction - the importance of customer service, NHS standards, CQC standards, patient expectations, going above and beyond.
- Body Language and Listening - your appearance, open and closed body language, creating rapport and trust, honesty, the importance of active listening.
- Communication - confidence, politeness, acknowledging needs, being compassionate, avoiding jargon, beginning and ending interactions, talking over the phone.
- Dealing with Complaints - asking questions, explaining and apologising, being empathetic, handling complaints, what to say, personal safety, evaluating your customer service.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
It takes approximately 2 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit for completion.
£25 + VAT