Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Training Course
This Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) training course aims to set out some of the main ideas of NLP in a way that is easy to understand, practical and useful. NLP is a great skill for people of all professions to be able to tap into both at home and at work. Once practised and mastered, many people find that they use NLP principles in almost everything that they do. This course explains how NLP works, includes a range of NLP exercises for you to try and shows how you can enhance your skills to improve your everyday life, your relationships and the way in which you do business.
Written by Experts in NLP
High Quality Training Experience
CPD Accredited Course
Fully Online Course, Instant Access
High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should take this course
This course is suitable for people working in any profession who wish to improve their communication skills, confidence and understanding of the way people behave. This course is set out as an introduction to NLP and so is suitable for people of all abilities and at all levels of employment.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
The course is divided into five accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Introduction to NLP – the foundations of NLP, NLP modelling, getting started, association and dissociation, managing your state of mind and noticing detail.
- The NLP Presuppositions – the presuppositions in practice.
- The History of NLP – the early years and NLP today.
- NLP, Motivation and Communication – the NLP communication model, communication filters, deletion, distortion and generalisation and metaprograms.
- Values, Beliefs and Building Rapport – values and motivation, beliefs, attitude, memories and decisions, building rapport and the pillars of NLP.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 10 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 70%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
It takes approximately 3-4 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit for completion.
£40 + VAT