Online Stress Management Course
Stress affects a large proportion of the population and can cause some serious risks to health. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, all employers must ensure the health and safety of their employees, including minimising the risk of stress-related illness.
This Stress Management course aims to show how the root causes of stress can be dealt with successfully, how you can better cope with stressful situations, how employers can adapt the workplace to improve employee welfare and outlines how Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming can be used to control the level of stress you experience.
This online Stress Management training also provides a range of useful and practical ways and strategies in which both employers and employees can deal with stress and reduce it to a manageable level.
Ensures employer compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
Matches the CIEH Stress Awareness syllabus
Designed by Experts in Stress Management
High Quality Training Experience
CPD Accredited Course
Fully Online Course, Instant Access
High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should take this course
This Stress Management course is suitable for people of all levels and backgrounds, both professional and non-professional. Employers will benefit from this course as it raises awareness of compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and provides practical ways in which the workplace can be adapted to reduce levels of occupational stress.
This course is also suitable for individual learners who wish to learn more about how they can cope with and manage their stress on a personal basis. The course provides practical advice and strategies to actively reduce personal stress levels.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
The course is divided into five accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Identifying Stress – are you stressed? Reasons for stress, stress definitions, stress symptoms and facts about stress and health.
- Dealing With Causes of Stress – evaluating stress, changing the work environment, changing the home environment, assuming responsibility, conflict resolution, anger management and time management.
- Work Related Stress – causes of work related stress, how to identify stressed employees, benefits of managing stress, what the law says, stress risk assessments, HSE Management Standards and how to reduce stress in the workplace.
- Coping With Stress – fight or flight, relaxation exercises, taking time out, building self-esteem, motivation, diet and physical activity.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – what is cognitive behavioural therapy? Neuro-linguistic programming, problem solving therapy, positive and negative thinking and expanding your comfort zone.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 12 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
It takes approximately 3-4 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit for completion.
£30 + VAT