Emergency Care Assistant
- Professionalism and the role of the Emergency Care Assistant
- Infection Prevention & Control in the Pre-Hospital Care
- Principles of Safeguarding Children and Adults
- Moving & Lifting Patients
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathophysiology of the Key Body Systems in Emergency Care
- Observing and Monitoring Patients in Emergency Care
- Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation
- Supporting the Care of the Pregnant Patient, Babies, Children and their Families
- Supporting the Care of the Elderly
- Supporting the Care of Patients with Mental Health Problems and Learning Disabilities
- Supporting the Care of the Trauma Patient, Extrication and Light Rescue
- Assisting the Paramedic
- Major Incidents and on Hazardous Environments.
Who is it for?
- ACA up Skill and Direct Entrants to A&E Ambulance work
- 10 weeks Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) + 750 hours placement
- Practical Lessons on Week 5 (Serious Illnesses) and Week 10 (Serious Injuries)
Visit Peritorum Webpage
To Book this course
Who are Peritorum?
Peritorum is a bespoke education and training provider operating in both the Security and Healthcare Sector. We provide courses led by Security experts and Registered Health Care Professionals with formal teaching qualifications and experience. This ensures a student centred approach which will enhance the individual’s occupational and educational mobility.