First Person on Scene BASIC
- The Pre Hospital Environment ; The Role of FPOS, Scene Safety, Minimising Risk of Infection, Post Incident Procedures
- Patient Assessment ; Communicating with Patients , Examination and Assessment
- Respiration & Airway Management ; Recognition of respiratory problems, Common Breathing Difficulties, Basic Airway Management
- Basic Life Support ; Perform Basic Life Support, Recovery Position
- Defribilation ; AED
- Circulation & Shock ; Recognition and initial care of haemorrhage
- Medical Related Emergencies ; Recognition and initial care of heart attack, diabetes, stroke etc.
- Trauma Related Emergencies ; Recognition and initial care of injuries to bones, joints, tendons etc.
Who is it for?
Visit Peritorum Webpage
To Book this course
Who are Peritorum?
Peritorum is a bespoke education and training provider operating in both the Security and Healthcare Sector. We provide courses led by Security experts and Registered Health Care Professionals with formal teaching qualifications and experience. This ensures a student centred approach which will enhance the individual’s occupational and educational mobility.