First Person on Scene INTERMEDIATE
- The Pre-Hospital Environment ; Scene Management - Safety - Triage + FPOS Basic
- Patient Assessment ; Communicating with Patients, Primary Survey and Assessment, Safe Moving and Handling + FPOS Basic
- Respiration & Airway Management ; Use of Suction, Removal of Crash Helmets, Use of Oro-Pharyngeal Airways, Oxygen Supplementation, Ventilation Support, Bag/Valve/Mask + FPOS Basic
- Basic Life Support ; Perform Child & Infant BSL + FPOS Basic
- Defibrillation ; Normal/Abnormal Heart Rhythms + FPOS Basic
- Circulation & Shock ; Recognition and initial care of haemorrhage
- Medical Related Emergencies ; Assisting the Paramedic + FPOS Basic
- Trauma Related Emergencies ; Recognition & Initial care of Injuries to Bones, Joints, Tendons etc.
Who is it for?
- All Ambulance Personnel and Associated Professional
Visit Peritorum Webpage
To Book this course
Who are Peritorum?
Peritorum is a bespoke education and training provider operating in both the Security and Healthcare Sector. We provide courses led by Security experts and Registered Health Care Professionals with formal teaching qualifications and experience. This ensures a student centred approach which will enhance the individual’s occupational and educational mobility.