Paramedic Level Anatomy and Physiology of the Respiratory System
- Anatomy of the Respiratory Tract
- Chemical Control of Respiration
- Neurological Control of Respiration
- Respiratory Capacities and their relevance to care
- Bicarbonate Buffering System
Who is it for?
- Everyone – Paramedics/Student Paramedics/Technicians/First Aiders etc.
Visit Peritorum Webpage
To Book this course
Who are Peritorum?
Peritorum is a bespoke education and training provider operating in both the Security and Healthcare Sector. We provide courses led by Security experts and Registered Health Care Professionals with formal teaching qualifications and experience. This ensures a student centred approach which will enhance the individual’s occupational and educational mobility.