Up2Speed Workshop by WatMed educational
ID Medical School exclusively partners WatMed educational to bring you unique and engaging workshops which complement your medical needs, following invaluable feedback received from previous course attendees.
If you would like to talk to the head of ID Medical School or WatMed educational directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will respond by return.
Dr Kishan Rees will gladly respond to queries about the course - contact email@example.com.
Up2Speed is a punchy refresher case-based teaching course with discussion of key areas relevant to those practising in the challenging/complex NHS environment today. This course would suit medical professionals who wish to understand the working practices and ethics of the NHS, such as:
- Senior colleagues – how to deal with queries from juniors, plus teaching, coaching, mentoring or training them
- Nurses – those interested in extending their skills
- THE 3 CPD POINT-ACCREDITED WORKSHOP WILL COVER MANY OTHER TOPICS, INCLUDING:
- Group discussion - how you would approach patients and management
- Breaking bad news
- Conflict resolution
- Encouraging Doctor and Nurse team working
- Management of the acutely unwell patient (juniors-seniors and vice versa)
- Dealing with difficulty – colleagues and patients
Who is it for?
- All Healthcare Professionals
Visit ID Medical Webpage
Who are ID Medical?
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was established in 2002 and has since maintained its enviable position as a market leading locum agency in the recruitment of high calibre medical staffing to both the NHS and private medical sectors. As the UK’s leading provider of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals/health science services (AHP/HSS) and clerical staff, ID Medical holds preferred supplier contracts with over 80% of hospitals nationwide and supplies over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum. Visit ID Medical Website