First Person on Scene (FPOS) Intermediate
IHCD first person on scene (FPOS) Intermediate is the minimum standard for community responders, ambulance responders and close protection officers.
This foundational and valuable course is designed for the immediate care and responders required in any emergency situation. It is the standard required for all community first responders, security and close protection officers as well as those wishing to gain tier 1 medic employment.
We offer this course in both London and DarlingtonMore Information
IHCD (via Edexcel)
Medipro operates as a medical education provider internationally and nationally across the UK. We specialise in teaching emergency and immediate medical techniques, and theory, to a variety of students from all professional and non-professional walks of life. We promote the values of evidence based practice, accessibility for all, and student-centred learning. We believe that this creates an effective and relevant learning experience for the student.
With our wealth of experience and dedicated clinical and educational team we are able to offer some unique benefits to our corporate clients. These include:
- Clinical governance to support the continual improvement and monitoring of your company
- Bespoke training package with the added benefit of international approval if required
- Procurement of equipment
- Training brought to you both inside or outside of the UK
- Support with training records and compliance
- Become your ‘Training School’