Foundation ECG Recognition Training
ECG Recognition Part 1 will appeal to healthcare professionals who are involved in recording and interpreting ECG's.
The mine field associated with ECG interpretation has prompted Medipro to develop this programme as a CPD course for clinicians. It is suitable for all grades of staff including paramedics, ambulance staff, offshore medics as it begins with a basic overview and builds up to an advanced level of ECG interpretation.
Location include London and Darlington, or we can travel to your place or work.More Information
Medipro operates as a medical education provider internationally and nationally across the UK. We specialise in teaching emergency and immediate medical techniques, and theory, to a variety of students from all professional and non-professional walks of life. We promote the values of evidence based practice, accessibility for all, and student-centred learning. We believe that this creates an effective and relevant learning experience for the student.
With our wealth of experience and dedicated clinical and educational team we are able to offer some unique benefits to our corporate clients. These include:
- Clinical governance to support the continual improvement and monitoring of your company
- Bespoke training package with the added benefit of international approval if required
- Procurement of equipment
- Training brought to you both inside or outside of the UK
- Support with training records and compliance
- Become your ‘Training School’