Complaint Training & Conflict Resolution
This course is suitable for any health or social care professional may need to investigate complaints and be involved with conflict resolution in the workplace.
Knowledge of the handling and management of complaints and conflict resolution in the workplace is another requirement for Health & Social Care Professionals.
This session will give you an understanding of these important issues.
Content will cover the following key areas:
• What is a complaint?
• Types of complaint
• How to deal with complaints correctly
• Complaint responses
• Statistics: official complaints and unofficial complaints
• Complaint Training – Summary
• Conflict Resolution - Training Objectives
• Legal Definitions of Conflict
• Common Law
• Legal References
• Managing Patient behaviour - The Betaris Box
• Reasons for Communication Failure
• What is a conflict and when does it occur?
• Warning signs to consider before conflict
• How to respond to conflict?
• Physical restraint, a last resort
• Conflict Resolution – Summary
This course is part of a package that is available to buy as a discounted multi-buy.
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme