FREE Access to CPD Portfolio Building
for the Volunteer Membership Level
this weekend only with CPDme
Don't miss our great free offer
CPDme are offering the chance for volunteers including, but not exclusive to, the follow organisations:
Community First Responders
St John Ambulance
St Andrews First Aid
..... and other voluntary service organisations
Join the CPDme Online Portfolio Building website FREE this weekend, Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th November 2012. From Friday at 7am until Sunday at Midnight, simply sign up to our newsletter here
, and then join our development portfolio builder free by following this link.
Sign up this weekend and get priority tickets to a great upcoming Emergency Services Event in 2012.
Here are 12 great reasons to join CPDme:
- Online Secure Development Portfolio Builder (log your training and study)
- FREE Personalised CPDme membership certificate (emailed)
- Critical Practice/Reflective Practice template (reflect on your work as a responder)
- Online CPD Diary to upload your certificates, courses and study evidence (great career builder)
- Access to FREE Online Responder training and additional learning material (All NHS Approved)
- Download section with signable testimonials and portfolio templates
- Access to free/discounted CPD courses, events and conferences
- Access to guide & development videos and educational podcasts
- Career advice and guidance for responders and paramedics regarding career progression.
- Support and assistance to create a development portfolio via email (unlimited)
- Network and share interest with thousands of CFR's, Nurses and Ambulance Staff
- NEW iPhone App launching soon (search development courses, update portfolio)
The offer will be limited to 100 people per day so the quicker you sign up, the more chance you have of getting a free 12 months membership to our website.
Please share this blog with friends and colleagues using the Facebook, Twitter and email tabs below.
NOTE: This offer is NOT suitable for Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registrants and Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registrants wishing to document their CPD.
Membership after your initial Free 12 months will cost £10 for two years membership, thats less than 50p per month. Any additional BoltOns that you select during your signup process will be charged for. Contact us for further details.