CPDme Mobile CPD Portfolio APP Live
CPDme have just launched the BIGGEST feature since we started back in 2009. The CPDme Team have been busy creating the world's first multi-level iPhone Application that will allow you to use the application alongside your CPDme membership.
The team have designed the FREE APP so that it can be used by virtually anyone who needs to maintain an accurate and personal record of their CPD.
The Founder of CPDme Andrew Ormerod said "This mobile app will revolutionise the way we manage documenting our CPD. As a Professional myself, I always keep up to date with my personal development, historically I just didn't have chance to document it. Documenting my learning and development will now be simplified by the APP, as I can quickly record my development activities on the move."
We have had 100 members testing the app over the last month and now have the final release.
Some of the features of the NEW Mobile App include:
- Submit to Diary - this will allow the app to store your CPD Diary entry until your ready to submit.
- Submit to Reflection - this makes reflective practice so simple, with our step-by-step guide.
- Reminder Screen - tells you when you last updated your CPD.
- CPD Buddy - Let our CPD Buddies remind you to use the app or website to document your development.
- Easily share your CPD Portfolio with your employer, governing body or print off in a perfect portfolio ready template.
The app also has 5 other features that are unique to CPDme. These NEW Features have us so excited and will be released each month after the app has launched.
The CPD Portfolio Application will be suitable for:
HCPC CPD Record Keeping
NMC CPD Record Keeping
Allied Healthcare Professional CPD Portfolios
Anyone who needs to accurately record their CPD.
Please note that CPDme is independent of any employer, governing bodies and professional organisations. Although we respect the professional standards set by these organisations, we cannot guarantee that the APP will be suitable for everyone. However its FREE, download it and give it a try.
For more information about the APP. Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter (search for cpdme)