Great New Features and a New Look Website
Firstly a Happy New Year for 2015 and what a Great 2015 we have planned. Since 2009 we have run along side a research project that has helped us steer our CPD Portfolio building services. From this research we are now ready to make the biggest changes we have made in over 5 years. This is all thank-you to our members and our academic team who have worked to bring you some of these great new features. Some of the great new features that CPDme Version 2.0 will now include are:
- Ability to Edit and Amend previous Diary entries live
- Ability to Edit and Amend previous Reflective entries live
- Ability to Upload Multiple pieces of supporting Evidence
- Auto Save function - Ensures you don't lose your hard work
- Choose a design for your printed portfolio from our new templates
- Auto Log Out - Stops those nosey folk and saves your entry!
- Add tags to your entries for easy reporting
- Access and Share FREE CPD websites shared by others
- New Reporting tool to see a snapshot of your CPD Portfolio
- Simple Step process to creating your portfolio
- New Faster Storage solution with added security
- FREE monthly member CPD webinars
- Ability to share useful CPD Websites
- New Look responsive website allowing easy access on mobile platforms
- New Guide Videos for Every step of the process
These are just some of the features but others will be released closer to the launch. We are expecting that this will be a smooth transition with little disruption but may involve the site being unavailable for a short time between the 15th and 16th of Feb 2015.
The Mobile Apps are also being upgraded and will allow you to benefit from a great selection of new functionality. We are of course working on our android app too.
As we are a social enterprise, we don't intent to make money from our members, however as our costs are increasing, so will our membership costs. As an existing or new member before the 15th Feb, you can benefit from a fixed price cost that means that you will continue to pay your annual subscription rate. However, new members will have a price increase from the 16th of Feb.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more information on our new features that will be released closer to the launch of our new website.
Existing members can set up a recurring payment by visiting our secure payment portal at https://www.cpdme.com/payment/
NEW members can Click to join today here and benefit from our fixed price offer of £15.99 for two years. Price will increase in Feb 2015 to £15.99 for one years subscription membership.
Thank-you for all your continued support and we can't wait to show you our new responsive website.
The CPD Management Team