Presented by Helen Smith, Team Boo
Wednesday 22nd May 2019 - 8:00PM
Our wellbeing underpins everything we do and looking after it is essential to our happiness and energy. Team Boo and Helen Smith will be exploring some wellbeing tools that you could use on a daily basis.
We will be covering the following:
- Our Inner Critic - what it is and how to handle it
- The Wellbeing Grid - how to recognise where we are
- Gratitude - the impact of gratitude and how to develop this practice
- Some simple tips to support your wellbeing
ABOUT TEAM BOO
Team Boo are an award winning consultancy, committed to supporting organisations across the UK and beyond to build coaching cultures. The team brings significant expertise in the field of leadership, coaching and talent development and over the last 7 years has been involved in a range of multi-site learning programmes with a range of clients in a wide spread of sectors. More information can be found at www.boo-consulting.com
The presenters include:
- Becci Martin - Director of Coaching
- Helen Smith - Learning and Coaching Consultant
45 Mins & Q&A
Once you have registered. You will receive the joining instructions and also a reminder both 7 days and 1 day before the event.