Gender in the Workplace
Presented by Nancy Brown, Team Boo
Wednesday 12th June 2019 - 1:00PM
Our Gender and how society views it has a big impact on our experiences in
We would love to hear from men and people who identify as non binary about their experiences of the workplace too and this session will be focused on womenś experiences.
We will be covering issues such as:
- Gender pay gap
- Progression and what gets in the way,
- How to make a workplace which is inclusive when people have caring responsibilities
- Being our authentic selves at work
- How to build a healthy happy workforce with an awareness of gender issues.
ABOUT TEAM BOO
Team Boo are an award winning consultancy, committed to supporting organisations across the UK and beyond to build coaching cultures. The team brings significant expertise in the field of leadership, coaching and talent development and over the last 7 years has been involved in a range of multi-site learning programmes with a range of clients in a wide spread of sectors. More information can be found at www.boo-consulting.com
The presenters include:
- Becci Martin - Director of Coaching
- Nancy - Learning and Coaching Consultant
60 Mins & Q&A
Once you have registered. You will receive the joining instructions and also a reminder both 7 days and 1 day before the event.