Eureka: Clinical Skills,
Diagnostics and Reasoning
Presented by Dr. Ben Lovell and Dr. Mark Lander
Thursday 7th May 2020 at 8PM
Following the recent book launched "Eureka: Clinical Skills, Diagnostics and Reasoning", Dr. Ben Lovell and Dr. Mark Lander will host a live CPD webinar covering some of the key areas from within the book.
About the Book:
Clinical Skills, Diagnostics and Reasoning provides detailed coverage of the history and examination of all major body systems. It teaches you how to undertake key clinical tests, make effective diagnoses and develop logical clinical reasoning and will be an essential resource as you start on the wards.
- An engaging and authoritative style –with everything you need in one place.
- Realistic clinical cases– these show how skilled clinicians work through a presentation, and put disease and biomedical principles into context.
- Extensive range of photographs– superb clinical photos show exactly how to undertake a broad range of examinations and tests.
- Starter questions– stimulating questions and answers to test your knowledge and highlight the level of detail you need.
- Study boxes– these highlight tips, tricks and key learning points.
We look forward to seeing you on the webinar!
Once you have registered. You will receive the joining instructions and also a reminder both 7 days and 1 day before the event.